Hedra RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hedra RPG is a floating world of 4 realms, Each realm is a mixture of all animals, But whats below them, A civil life, with Anthros!!!.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lightning ear's Moderator app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lightningear

Lightning ear's Moderator app Empty
PostSubject: Lightning ear's Moderator app   Lightning ear's Moderator app EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:13 pm

Furcadia Name:Lightning ear

Times your on?: Anytime

Someone Pms you
"I'm being Harassed, This guy wont stop harassing me!, Help?"
Your reply?:
"Please tell me who is harassing you, and I'll be sure they get reported to the founders or get one star * for a warning"

Why should you be an moderator?: Well, I am a beekin in furcadia so while I'm on I could be on Hedra at the same time and help people.

Scenarios:

PM 1- [Username], This guy is spamming what should I do
Reply-Thanks for your report!. I will make sure the person is warned for spamming and I will report them to the founders to see what
type of warning and how many starts they will get

Pm2- Yeah, There is this guy harassing me, and I'm not the guy (You find out he is)
reply- Sorry sir, I was given the logs that the other gave me and it showed you harassed the person, I will report this to the founders to decide your punishment.

Pm3- Miss/Mister, There is this person spamming,Godmodding, and harassing people.
reply-
I will report this to the founders, please give me a preif log or screenshot of this situation.

Will you report to the founders if their is a BIGGER problems?: Yes, I will!.

Back to top Go down
Speedwolfeh
Co-founder
Co-founder

PostSubject: Re: Lightning ear's Moderator app   Lightning ear's Moderator app EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:15 pm

Hello!,

Thank you for applying for the moderator job, The staff will discuss it, and a final decision shall be made, GOOD LUCK!. and again, Thank you for Applying!

Co-founder,
Speedwolfeh
Back to top Go down
Goldehwolfeh
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Lightning ear's Moderator app   Lightning ear's Moderator app EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:22 pm

Application Completed,

You will be pmed about our decision!.

Founder,
GoldehWolfeh
Back to top Go down
https://hedrarpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightning ear's Moderator app   Lightning ear's Moderator app Empty

Back to top Go down

Lightning ear's Moderator app
Page 1 of 1